Slice anonymizes data down to a slice ID which is verified to a phone number for security and fraud prevention purposes. This slice ID is then associated with your browsing data. We then use the slice ID as a pointer to which we send you offers (chats and actions) and to ensure we can fully audit the system. Our customer service team will have access to some basic information, including, name, email, and phone number if you request support, along with chat message’s if you request support from within a chat. The support team does not have access to your browsing data, they will only know that you have matched the brand's requirements.. You might be browsing unlimited websites, conducting numerous searches, but if a brand is not present on the Slice platform to match up with your searches, you would never see an offer from the brand.
This brands who join the platform are filtered for numerous types of content that include:
- Adult / Mature Content
- Potentially Liable
- Security Risk
- Counterfeit Goods
- prohibits the sale or promotion for sale of counterfeit goods, Counterfeit goods contain a trademark or logo that is identical to or substantially indistinguishable from the trademark of another.
- Dangerous products or services
- we do not allow the promotion of some products or services that cause damage, harm, or injury.
- Examples of dangerous content: Recreational drugs (chemical or herbal); psychoactive substances; equipment to facilitate drug use; weapons, ammunition, explosive materials, and fireworks; instructions for making explosives or other harmful products; tobacco products
- Enabling dishonest behaviour
- Examples of products or services that enable dishonest behaviour: Hacking software or instructions; services designed to artificially inflate ad or website traffic; fake documents; academic cheating services
- Inappropriate content
- we do not allow ads or destinations that display shocking content or promote hatred, intolerance, discrimination, or violence.
- Examples of inappropriate or offensive content: bullying or intimidation of an individual or group, racial discrimination, hate group paraphernalia, graphic crime scene or accident images, cruelty to animals, murder, self-harm, extortion or blackmail, sale or trade of endangered species, ads using profane language