Please note this article is applicable for app version 4.1 and older versions. For additional help contact us via the app or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to use some features on the Get My Slice app and to protect your account security, the email address associated with your account needs to be verified. Simply follow these instructions (you can skip to step 6 if you have already requested email verification).
- Open the Get My Slice app on your mobile device.
- Enter your Get My Slice password if prompted (this is the passcode you chose when you first downloaded the app and created your account).
- Click the profile icon on the upper right of the “Welcome” page.
- Under “User Details” click the “Verify” button to open the “Email Verification” page.
- You should now have received an email from email@example.com with an OTP (One Time Password). If you can’t find this email, check your “Spam” or “Bin” folder. Please do not share your OTP with anyone. You can request a new OTP by clicking the “Verify” button again in the app.
- Write down or memorise the 4 digit OTP, reopen the app and type this into the “Email Verification” page. Once you tap "Verify", you should be all set! Remember, if you closed the app you will need to enter your password again and repeat steps 1-3.
Tip: your OTP is different from the passcode you use to open the app.