In order to use some features on Get My Slice and to protect your account security, the email address associated with your account needs to be verified.
Simply follow these instructions (you can skip to step 6 if you have already requested email verification).
- Open the Get My Slice app on your mobile device.
- Enter your Get My Slice password if prompted (this is the passcode you chose when you first downloaded the app).
- Click the profile icon on the upper right of the “Welcome” page.
- Under “User Details” click the “Verify” button to open the “Email Verification” page.
- You should now have received an email from email@example.com with an OTP (One Time Password). If you can’t find this email, check your “Spam” or “Bin” folder. Please do not share your OTP with anyone. You can request a new OTP by clicking the “Verify” button again in the app.
- Copy or memorise the 4 digit OTP and reopen the app to either paste or type it into the “Email Verification” page. Remember, if you closed the app you will need to enter your password again and repeat steps 1-3. Tip: your OTP is different to the passcode you use to open the app.
- Once you click verify, you should be all set!
If you have any questions or feedback you can always message us via the app or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.